インバウンドに最適な「特定活動46号」ビザ とは?What is the “specific activity No. 46” visa ?





■ 対象となる求職者

1. 常勤の従業員として雇用され日本の大学又は大学院において修得した知識や能力等を活用することが見込まれる。

2. 日本の大学を卒業、または大学院の課程を修了し、学位を授与されている。

3. 日本人と同額以上の報酬を受ける。

4. 高い日本語能力を有している。日本語能力試験 N1 or BJT 480点以上

5. 転職した場合は、在留資格変更許可申請が必要。

6. 家族の滞在が可能。配偶者又は子については「特定活動」(本邦大学卒業者の配偶者等)の在留資格で、日常的な活動が認められる。

■ 対象となる業務内容


■ 雇用形態 

滞在制限期間/就労制限 なし・更新可能。一部単純労働も可

What is the “specific activity No. 46” visa best suited for inbound business?

A system for expanding employment opportunities for international students, a new amendment to the Immigration Control Notice, and “Specific Activity” No. 46 was promulgated on May 30, 2019.
International students studying at Japanese universities and graduate schools have a wider range of job choices for employment after graduation and completion.
I would like to explain in detail about this new system in which employment for foreign students residing in Japan has changed considerably.

The main purpose of this specific activity No. 46 is to support employment for foreign students.
If you meet the requirements such as including the use of Japanese in your work, you can “work at the restaurant, lodging, and manufacturing sites”.
Until now, service industries such as eating, drinking, lodging, and retail, and manufacturing, etc. have been excluded from general “technology, humanities knowledge, and international services”. So even if I graduated from a university or graduate school in Japan, I could not work in these industries.
This system has made it possible to work in the service and manufacturing industries by giving a specific activity visa to international students who meet certain conditions.

* Required guidelines

■ Target job seekers

1. It is expected to utilize the knowledge and abilities acquired as a full-time employee and acquired at a Japanese university or graduate school.

2. Graduated from a Japanese university or completed a graduate program and awarded a degree.
(* Not applicable to graduates and graduates of junior colleges, vocational schools, foreign universities and graduate schools)

3. Get a reward equal to or more than the Japanese.

4. High Japanese language ability. Japanese Language Proficiency Test N1 or BJT 480 points or more

5. If you change jobs, you need to apply for permission to change your status of residence.

6. Family stay is possible. For spouses or children, daily activities are permitted with the status of residence of “specific activities” (spouse etc. of Japanese university graduates).

■ Target business

Be an industry that uses Japanese for business.
Passive work is not enough to do your own work, it is a work that requires two-way communication to work with third parties. (In addition, general service operations and manufacturing operations can be performed.)

Employment type

Regular employees, contract employees
Stay restriction period / work restriction None / renewable. Some simple labor is also possible

leave your comment