Who we are
Our website address is: https://shigoto-jp.com
These Terms and Conditions of Service (“Terms of Service”) govern your membership on https://shigoto-jp.com its associated mobile sites (collectively, the “Wacu² Sites” or the “Sites”) and your purchases and use of products and services available through the Wacu² Sites. The Wacu² Sites are operated by Beauty & W.
By establishing membership on the Wacu² Sites, or purchasing or using products or services through the Wacu² Sites, you acknowledge and agree as follows.
1. Basic policy
Beauty & W (hereinafter referred to as “our company,company,we,our,us”) will comply with laws and regulations applicable to personal information held by the Company. Personal information is an important asset of individuals and everyone engaged in business in the company observes the compliance program concerning personal information protection and treats personal information accurately and safely so as to protect customer information, We will continue our efforts to respond to that trust.
2. Purpose of compliance program on personal information
(1) Standards for collecting and using appropriate personal information and rules for operating it.
(2) We will establish a code of conduct and concrete rules to prevent illegal access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
3. Organizational activities
We will carry out the following activities to materialize the basic policy.
(1) Officers and all employees will comply with laws and other norms concerning personal information.
(2) Personal Information Protection We appoint an administrator, give responsibility and authority concerning the implementation and operation of the compliance program, and conduct business.
(3) Appoint the person responsible for system audit and perform system audit.
(4) Based on the system audit, we will improve internal regulations and methods of operation.
(5) We request cooperation for the companies and individuals with transactions to fulfill the objectives of the regulations.
(6) This basic policy is posted on our website (URL = https://shigoto-jp.com), so that it can be read at any time.
(7) The compliance program will be continuously improved.
4. Personal information
(1) Collection, use and provision of personal information
When collecting personal information, we will clarify the purpose of collection for customers, limit the scope of use of collected personal information, and handle it appropriately.
(2) Respect for rights
When respecting personal rights concerning personal information and we are required to disclose, correct, or delete personal information of ourselves, we respond to reasonable period within reasonable range.
(3) Implementation of safety measures
We will establish internal regulations and implement safety measures so as not to cause troubles such as leakage of personal information to the outside of the company, unreasonably falsified, etc.
(4) Supervision of consignee
We may delegate all or part of the handling of customer’s personal information to a third party within the scope of the purpose of use. We confirm that the subcontractor handles the personal information properly, request proper handling of customer’s personal information, and appropriately supervise the consignee.
(5) Retention period of personal information
We will store personal information of customers etc. to the extent necessary for the purpose of use, and after we achieve the purpose of use, we will delete your personal information after storing it in a safe place for a suitable period.
Purpose of using personal information
We handle personal information acquired within the scope of the following purpose of use.
Purpose of using personal information in “Wacu² (URL = https://shigoto-jp.com)”
(1) When using our service, we will send information such as events and updates.
(2) Make an appropriate reply to questions, requests, etc for our service.
(3) Ship gifts and additional services.
(4) Make appropriate warnings against violation of the rules and violation of rules.
(5) In addition, the Company shall use it within the range in which we has obtained consent beforehand from the member.
We do not collect personal information without members without disclosing member information to third parties. However, when requested by a law, court or administrative agency, we may disclose personal information without your consent.
The information voluntarily disclosed by the members and information inevitably known may be used by other users. Access to other sites through the services provided by the Company and the information sent there may be disclosed according to their respective regulations.
In the above cases, we can not assume any obligation or responsibility.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Modified May 25 ,2019